Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A Repentent Desire

A song unchanted
A melody unsung
A desire unknown
A story unstrung

Those notes to my heart
A want they make
A moment of bliss
A focus to break

A need, a want
So strong, so dear
And yet, apart
I tread in fear

And the sprinkling rain
Leaves a need so strong
For a caress and a touch
And a heart to belong

Raw emotions unshed
Too tough for care
A tear wants to be
And yet not there.

And then it brings back
For that all I miss
Empty, uncertain
And so i wish....

9 comments:

Sam said...

oye!!
nice work.......

Moonstruck Crackerjack said...

very gud...
to want something one cannot/should not have....
we do hav such desire at one point or another(not me...but i've heard of ppl who do ;) )...

Ray said...

it my fave one of urs aashi..!!!

as u know..!!

Aditya Kasavaraju said...

First of all ..Awesome title..Repentent desire..n the poemn was so simple yet so strong!! whoa!
Way to go aashi waashi :D

Aashi said...

thnx guys..glad you lykd it

and ray i mean tht gesture was the most touching thnx :)

Hoppy said...

dats gud

reminds me of all dose sinful desires i hav evr had.....

dat one had a web of wrds spun round me.....nd i nvr wantd to get out of it

Dr. Pratibha Singh said...

beautiful!!!!

Pooja said...

This was beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I can relate to this time of my life...Its still haunting me.. Very nice work..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...