Friday, July 24, 2009

To be a friend...

Say it now
Take it slow
For the moment is yours
And so am I


Don’t fret
You wont be called crazy
Trust me
I will listen


I know it isn’t easy
I know you’ve been confused
But say it
For am here for you


Don’t run away now
I am here
And I believe you
And I know your no fool


Was it so difficult to say that
Or did I ask of too much
From a friend I knew since eternity
From a friend I called my own


Or was I just wrong
In calling you a friend
In thinking you’d understand
In knowing you loved me


For friends don’t judge
For friends believe
For friends love and trust
All that you are
And all they know you can be...

5 comments:

Prateek Shah said...

Welcome back Aashi!! Welcome back to the world of Blogging :)

What you've talked about here happens to almost everybody sometime or the other. We think we know our friends, but maybe we really don't.. And as time passes, the feeling accentuates.

Nice 'ReStart' Aashi, hope to see lots of more stuff in the time to come :)

Aditya Kasavaraju said...

Good one aashi waashi. I like your poetic choice of words.
Please write more. I like reading your poems. :)

Unknown said...

thnkies prateek :)....hope this gets better in tym :D

@adi wadi >:D< awww thnx for the trust :)

Hoppy said...

oh my gawd!!!

i rilly cant believe m readin nodr one of dese

m jst soooooooooooo happy

too happy to actually sit nd decide wat ur poem means
:P
sry bout dat thou

well gimme sm tym............
..............
.....................
........................
.................
.................
.............
...............


whre d heck wre u all dis tym
:x
:X
:X
:x

omg its lvly aachi
sry bout d initial crap
:P

i dun think neone cud put frnd into such simple wrds nd yet put it all in nt leavin out nething

muaahh
missd ya

Aashi said...

of course u hvnt missd me :(

uv not been in touch...where have YOU been..... :O...its such a shock seeing u here...pleasant of course...but even unpleasant...cos i knw i wont b hearing frm u in a while again :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...