Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tongue twister (Part 2)


This one is dedicated to my friend Suji Wuji Duji (Sujith) coz he thought the one before wasn't much of a tongue twister...plus he gave me the words "chicken and kitchen" to work on..so here are 2 tongue twisters the second one was preferred over the first though :P...

so to suji...
If i have your permission
Just shut up and listen...

1). Is that chicken in the kitchen
but kitchen's out of chicken
I smell chicken in the kitchen
how can kitchen smell of chicken
when no chicken entered the kitchen


2). How do I choose
between a kitchen and a chicken
if new kitchen, no chicken
if cute chickens, no kitchen
kitchen or chicken
chicken or kitchen
But not
kitchen with chicken
chicken with kitchen

2 comments:

Paulami said...

my eyes hurt more than my tongue...and just dont ask me how that happened!!

second one preferred ..

Aashi said...

awwwww sleep thn gurl... :D...tc

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...