Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A special request....

Hello everyone...I hope I can ask ya'll for a favour. Recently a friend of mine and I were discussing our poems and the topic of our best works sorta came up. Well one thing led to another and we thought why not get a general idea of the best poems we have written. I thought the best way to do that is ask my  friends and fellow bloggers here to help me with that. I know some of you havent seen or read all my poems but I hope you enjoyed a few of them. So please take out some time and tell me about your favourites. You could give them to me in the order you liked them or even if u think a poem has the potential to be better if I work on it...any and every thought on any poem or my blog or my style or anything really is welcome. I would love to hear from you...

A thank you in advance...I know this would also help me learn and make me wanna write better..

:) Cheers!!

Yours as always...

Aashi

2 comments:

Vignesh Iyer said...

YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD 3
Choices 3
To You, Oh Woman 2
TEAR!! 2
An Unforsaken Passion 2
drowsy angry thots in verse form!!! 2
Shakespeare in love!!! 1
An incomplete poem!!!! 1
Unsure!! 3
SOUR GRAPES 1
Like a girl again... 2
To mum with love... 1
SHIMMERING HORIZON (Dusk or Dawn) 2
Imperfect!!! 2
But where is Ma? 2
The mistake I made... 3
Sympathy Love 3
The Last Flight 2
Will you help us...?? 1
To where I belong... 2
The ‘JEE’-Club 2
smoldering thunder: a fire a rage 2
When we grow up.. 2
Little teapot 2
Not so Abstract...! 2
The final fall.. 2
Crime in 55 words 2

Made 3 levels
rankin order..
1 being the best..

Tushar Mangl said...

choices
&
To you oh woman

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...